Saturday, August 1, 2026

001

Hi sweetcakes! Welcome to my blog! ۶ৎ

    My name is Lala! I'm a teenage girly who loves to speak about all the little lovely things that she's experienced throughout her life. This is my little internet place where I share my thoughts and interests, such as fashion, trends, hobbies, obsessions, and much more! I like to talk about a lot of the different things that makes me, me! 

    To my dearest readers, you've stumbled upon a look into the mind of a girl who believes that the world is completely sunshine and rainbows (it's not, lol). Someone who is still trying to make up their mind about their future. When not burying my head into books and school, I find myself reading, writing, or watching the most cutest movies ever!

    Something about me is-- I play the viola! oh. my. gosh. I feel like not many people talk about playing the viola enough (at least around me). Everyone always seems to play violin or cello. I've played the viola for about 9 years now, i LOVEEE "Cliffs Of Moher" by Susan H. Day. It's so beautiful. 

    Anyways, enough of that. I hope I inspire a lot of the girlies my age or any age--to make their own blog. I hope what you take from this is encouragement and the mindset that you can do anything you put your mind to. 




xoxo, Lala . 







No comments:

Post a Comment

004 - † My faith! ;ଓ

     Since I was theee littlest girl, I practically grew up in church. I sang for the church choir every first Sunday of the month, attended...