What do I do throughout my day especially during the summer?
To start the day out, I don't wake up and immediately get on my phone-- I've always felt like its not a good habit for me, especially with it being so early in the morning and having things to do. If I do pick up my phone in the morning, it's to read my daily Bible verse, nothing else. I sometimes lay there for a bit, pondering why I should even bring myself to get out of the bed... but then I start my day. First, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I don't have an actual facial routine--I simply wash my face with face wash, moisturize really good and be done. I brush my teeth before eating because it makes me feel cleaner, which I'm pretty sure all people do.
For breakfast and in general, I've been trying my best to eat more healthier. So, I typically eat oats, a side of fruits, and if not a cup of water, then a cup of coffee! Depending on how I feel, I could make myself a big breakfast but on some days, I'd be so tired that I just find myself eating toast with Nutella and a cup of coffee.
After that, I move on with the day. I do my hair and find myself a cute little outfit. I'm currently writing this with curlers in my hair (ᵕ—ᴗ—). I look like someone's grandmother. Anyways, to be clear--I don't wear any makeup because first and foremost, I feel confident without it and I don't know anything about makeup nor know how to do it. I can't seem to handle being in the house for too long, doing absolutely nothing so if I'm not at cheer practice, I wander my way to either the mall or the bookstore!
Towards the end of the day, I simply study anything that I possibly can or read a book for awhile. Reading and studying can be draining for me sometimes so some days, I replace them with watching some of my favorite 2000s movies. Now before bed, I brush my teeth again and head to bed to get a good nights sleep! ^^
This is what I do throughout some days, I'm not too consistent with these things but I do them often when I can!
xoxo, Lala .
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment