Wednesday, August 5, 2026

003 - Picture day as a cheerleader! :: ─ ۶ৎ

 Hi sweetcakes!


Today, I had pictures with my cheer squad! It was honestly so fun, I enjoyed being around a lot of the people on my team especially after not seeing them for majority of the summer! I took a bunch of pictures and I liked some of them. I didn't like all of them because I have thicker hair (locs) and for today's style, I chose to do a curled side part, which was a little problematic for the photographer because they weren't able to get a fuller picture of my face without my hair falling over my eye. So, the reason being why I didn't like them was because I had move my hair around and in the end I didn't like it but they took my pictures anyway.

When I first got there, I was really happy to see my coach and teammates again. I was nervous though because this was my first time taking professional pictures where I took the lead on what I was going to do. Normally, my coach and photographer chooses what poses I do--it's different now that I'm on varsity. I was all over the place and confused at first. Oh!-- Did I ever mention that I tried out to be co-caption for my team!? I'm so excited for the season!

THESE WERE SOME OF MY  INSPOS (NOT MY PICTURES)!

This is my first year as a varsity cheerleader after being on junior varsity for my first two years of  high school. I honestly hope its less drama than what it was on the jv team. I'll do a topic about drama within sports soon! I like the group of people that I'm around as I'm only doing fall season (football) which I honestly regret because I normally do both fall and winter season but I felt like I couldn't manage my time too well doing two seasons last year so I chose to just do one, sadly. I want to do both seasons but my work load is horrifying. Anyways sweetcakes, I'll tell you more about cheerleading in the future!


xoxo, Lala . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

004 - † My faith! ;ଓ

     Since I was theee littlest girl, I practically grew up in church. I sang for the church choir every first Sunday of the month, attended...