hii sweetcakes! It's been a little minute since I posted for you guyss! I've been really busy with cheer, school, my home life, and studying.
Ughh, I started school this Tuesday and it was thee most exhausting thing ever. My classes were slightly wrong but no worries, I've fixed them now. I've done A LOT of crying about me and my sister's schedules (we have no classes or lunch together for the first time in 3 years). I'm going to write a blog about "life as a twin" sooner or later! Cheerleading as taken over a lot of my schedule throughout the week but hey, I love it. I've been preforming for the new students and teachers all day, everyday (the cheer team was required to put together a routine for freshman orientation and teacher night). I honestly love cheer because its something that takes up my personal free time which I love because I couldn't possibly keep myself busy for a couple of hours after school.
The first game of the season was a Varsity football game--we lost but the cheerleaders didn't! We're winners all the time! It was a pretty fun game to me though--all of our stunts hit, my jumps were perfect, and for the first time, I wasn't nervous. But yall, it was a 2 HOUR BUS RIDE...to the school and then another 2 hours on the way back. I was moving off of taco bell and a bottle of water the whole game. I was TIRED. This will probably be one of the most chaotic games we'll have all season.
I got to see my friend group again, it's made up of 3 boys and 3 girls. We're all like family. It's me, my sister, my little brother, my boyfriend, my friend that's like my older sister, and my other friend that's like my older brother. We're pretty happy with our schedules because there's some classes we have together. We've been hanging out as much as possible throughout the week especially when everyone plays a sport or has a job to go to. For the most part... I've been managing everything alright. I've come home with no homework everyday, I love it. I'm going to try to blog more for you guys, I'm trying!
Bye sweetcakes!
xoxo, Lala.

No comments:
Post a Comment