Why is finding a job so hard? I want to find something that'll be somewhat fun but gosh--everything is so boring (I'm honestly not built for a job). I had an interview about a week or two ago with my sister... and I'm still waiting to hear back from them because of everyone's training (the manager told us we practically got the job because my sister and I are twins and she thought it'd be cool to have twins as co-workers). I want to do something around clothes, beauty, just anything girly. I want to work at Barnes and Nobles but I'm a little too young for any of their positions. Someone help me. ( ꩜ α― ꩜;)

It's rough out here, tbh. ·°՞(¯□¯)՞°·. I thank the heavens for blessing me with a cute coffee/smoothie bar job.
ReplyDeleteI would work at the Starbucks within the bookstore but I'm so scared I'd mess something up. T~T
DeleteDw! I was in the same exact position like two weeks ago (I've been applying to so many jobs and was desperate to get hired), but I finally received an offer from a job I've always wanted! It'll all work out soon! <3
ReplyDeleteTysmm for the encouragement! I'm very happy that you got the job you wanted!! I hope you do really well and be successful in everything you do!
Delete